Darkness Server Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[the Real One]

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DamN GM???????? DamN blocked 5 caracter!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elite

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-10

DamN GM???????? DamN blocked 5 caracter!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: DamN GM???????? DamN blocked 5 caracter!!!!!!!!   DamN GM???????? DamN blocked 5 caracter!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 3:08 pm

Hi GM!

On 10.09.2008 between 00-01h am we had a party with friends at lizzard, and DamN lvl94 archer, full g100 items killed us and after that he blocked us and 5 caracters (Elitemage, DonBigG, DonBigGMage, etc..). We played normally and I'm interested in how this incident could have happened. I'd like the official GM to restore our characters and correct the hecker's mistake. We had a lot of work improving these characters to start the whole work again.

Please unblock our characters.
Thank you very much.

Yours faithfully, Elite
Back to top Go down
DamN

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-28

DamN GM???????? DamN blocked 5 caracter!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DamN GM???????? DamN blocked 5 caracter!!!!!!!!   DamN GM???????? DamN blocked 5 caracter!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 5:13 pm

1. DamN is my normal char Smile i can do what i want, kill ppl or what else...

2. I blocked U cause u named me "Motherfucker", "son of a bitch", and this is why u got blocked, Elitemage called me2, after u got blocked, so he´s second guy who got blocked. and no one, gonna unblock you both!!!

Its not my problem. just tread like normla ppl, not like noobie kid Smile

Bye
Back to top Go down

DamN GM???????? DamN blocked 5 caracter!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1