Darkness Server Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[the Real One]

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

K_N_I_G_H_T S_T_A_T_S

Go down 
+2
QwerT
Haazama
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Haazama
Haazama

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-09-02

K_N_I_G_H_T    S_T_A_T_S Empty
PostSubject: K_N_I_G_H_T S_T_A_T_S   K_N_I_G_H_T    S_T_A_T_S I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:59 pm

im here to ask u what is the best status point for a VAGABOUND plz answer..i know only good stats for archer and mage Razz
Back to top Go down
QwerT
QwerT

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: K_N_I_G_H_T S_T_A_T_S   K_N_I_G_H_T    S_T_A_T_S I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:45 am

90 str
90 healt
8 int
8 wis
50 agi

After u reach this Just use your points Mainly on str and health.. Most Str Very Happy

Clean!
Back to top Go down
cYa
Bronce Member
Bronce Member

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: K_N_I_G_H_T S_T_A_T_S   K_N_I_G_H_T    S_T_A_T_S I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:59 pm

omg -_-

frist off all a knight dont need 50 agi he need 51 or 44 agi and alot more str. this build maybe fit for a commander...

and on high exprate servers like this 90/90/50 dont fit anyway cause with lvl 100 u need / got a lot more points...

search this on google and download it... with it u can test some diffrent build with the char planer

-> KalEncyclopedia <-
Back to top Go down
TinkyWinkY
Bronce Member
Bronce Member
TinkyWinkY

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: K_N_I_G_H_T S_T_A_T_S   K_N_I_G_H_T    S_T_A_T_S I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:26 pm

TheWaySheRocks wrote:
lol!

spam >_< I hope I get moderator and can delete those posts... >_>

mfg
Back to top Go down
cYa
Bronce Member
Bronce Member

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: K_N_I_G_H_T S_T_A_T_S   K_N_I_G_H_T    S_T_A_T_S I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 2:17 pm

when server wont come back in the next time and i m sooooo bored and have nothing to do i will make generell builds for all classes with % of all attributes...
Back to top Go down
Mike

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: K_N_I_G_H_T S_T_A_T_S   K_N_I_G_H_T    S_T_A_T_S I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 4:54 pm

cYa wrote:
omg -_-

frist off all a knight dont need 50 agi he need 51 or 44 agi and alot more str. this build maybe fit for a commander...

and on high exprate servers like this 90/90/50 dont fit anyway cause with lvl 100 u need / got a lot more points...

search this on google and download it... with it u can test some diffrent build with the char planer

-> KalEncyclopedia <-
51 or 44 agi? You have no idea what you're talking about do you...
You can't just say how much agility you should get because it depends on your total agility, get 50 and add more if needed when you're in full g100, then you need your total agility to be a multiple of 8.
Back to top Go down
Trigga
Bronce Member
Bronce Member
Trigga

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: K_N_I_G_H_T S_T_A_T_S   K_N_I_G_H_T    S_T_A_T_S I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 3:38 am

TheWaySheRocks wrote:
Hdf Very Happy

delted

Greetz Trigga
TheWaySheRocks wrote:
lol!

moved to General Talk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: K_N_I_G_H_T S_T_A_T_S   K_N_I_G_H_T    S_T_A_T_S I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

K_N_I_G_H_T S_T_A_T_S
Page 1 of 1