Darkness Server Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[the Real One]

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GotPwned I HAVE QUESTION FOR YOU

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
asdyxc

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-09-13

GotPwned I HAVE QUESTION FOR YOU Empty
PostSubject: GotPwned I HAVE QUESTION FOR YOU   GotPwned I HAVE QUESTION FOR YOU I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 4:10 pm

how you get so much money witch mage?????????? afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
TheWaySheRocks
Gold Member
Gold Member

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: GotPwned I HAVE QUESTION FOR YOU   GotPwned I HAVE QUESTION FOR YOU I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 1:11 pm

GotPwned aka Clicked is noob anyways^^ he/it got blocked for insulting me here^^ watiting for him/it insulting me ingame Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TinkyWinkY
Bronce Member
Bronce Member
TinkyWinkY

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: GotPwned I HAVE QUESTION FOR YOU   GotPwned I HAVE QUESTION FOR YOU I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 1:12 pm

TheWaySheRocks wrote:
GotPwned aka Clicked is noob anyways^^ he/it got blocked for insulting me here^^ watiting for him/it insulting me ingame Very Happy

spam is this is first warning thewaysherocks if you dont stop spam I go to contact darkway to ban you

srY ;=)
Back to top Go down
Blacksoldier
Admin
Admin
Blacksoldier

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: GotPwned I HAVE QUESTION FOR YOU   GotPwned I HAVE QUESTION FOR YOU I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 5:56 pm

you can get much money without hacks (yes..really)
look at the mages in d1 (not the cd hackers..the others) they make splashy party very very often
Back to top Go down
*GotClicked*
Gold Member
Gold Member
*GotClicked*

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: GotPwned I HAVE QUESTION FOR YOU   GotPwned I HAVE QUESTION FOR YOU I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:50 pm

you thats the think i did... its not a big problem to makes money on that server and with lucky stone its aswome i maked from like 20 lucky finish 2kkk....
so its not so problem my problem now its to unblock my account forum GotPwned are blocked by ANGERY -.- god damn man unblock me .... only becuse i said 1 word? =.=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GotPwned I HAVE QUESTION FOR YOU   GotPwned I HAVE QUESTION FOR YOU I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GotPwned I HAVE QUESTION FOR YOU
Page 1 of 1