Darkness Server Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[the Real One]

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Problem with...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
duhnelly2

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Problem with... Empty
PostSubject: Problem with...   Problem with... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 1:35 am

Hey, I've been looking through a lot of the posts and topics, and I haven't seen anything about this -

I can barely play because of my problem and I don't know why it's happening.

Almost everytime I log in, or a little while after I log in, it says "There's a problem with the function of anti-hacking. The game will not close" or something like that.

Then the game closes.

I don't know why this is happening, the only other things I have up are internet explorer (facebook,youtube,etc.) and AIM.

Even when I close everything else and try it, it still happens... so I don't think it's because of the other programs.

I have windows vista, but my lil bro uses vista too and doesn't have this problem.

If anyone could help, that would be great.

P.S. - I've tried deleting file.txt , redownloading stuff, restarting computer, starting the game with batch file, and mebe a few other things.
Back to top Go down
KratoS
KratoS

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Problem with... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem with...   Problem with... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 2:07 am

Maybe u gotta turn off ur little tools before u start Kal Wink i got vista 64 bit, the biggest buggiest shit u can get and its working Wink. No, serious, maybe its a prog runnin in background, just check the processes in ur task manager maybe ull find something, or just copy paste the hackshield data again...

Last edited by KratoS on Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
duhnelly2

Problem with... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem with...   Problem with... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 3:14 am

little tools..?

and I've tried looking at the processes, but it's all mumbo jumbo to me, I have no idea what any of that stuff is haha...
Back to top Go down
KratoS
KratoS

Problem with... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem with...   Problem with... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 3:28 am

Do the other Kal Clients Run at your Machine?
Back to top Go down
duhnelly2

Problem with... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem with...   Problem with... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 3:37 am

I'm not sure, never played any since i got vista
Back to top Go down
KratoS
KratoS

Problem with... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem with...   Problem with... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 3:47 am

okay, but i can tell you, its not because of vista
Back to top Go down
duhnelly2

Problem with... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem with...   Problem with... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 3:48 am

haha yeah i alreayd knew that, my lil bro has same OS as me and it works perfectly fine on his.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Problem with... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem with...   Problem with... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problem with...
Page 1 of 1