Darkness Server Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[the Real One]

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guys I keep getting D/C - S.O.S.!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ron

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Guys I keep getting D/C - S.O.S.!!! Empty
PostSubject: Guys I keep getting D/C - S.O.S.!!!   Guys I keep getting D/C - S.O.S.!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:03 pm

Hi. Well, I'm new on this server, I downloaded it today, updated and then runned the darkness.bat. It entered the game, I logged, it was loading and entered the game himself. I ordered my character to walk straight to the Starter Stuff NPC but then I got D/C. I shutted the game down and then I restarted it. When I logged, the same - D/C. Is it something with my computer or does everyone have that? if it's my computer which is probably the problem, please help me. I wanna play so bad.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Crysall
Silver Member
Silver Member

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Guys I keep getting D/C - S.O.S.!!!   Guys I keep getting D/C - S.O.S.!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:21 pm

Try to start Darkness engine but without the Kalonline Icon mayb it helps
Back to top Go down
ron

PostSubject: Re: Guys I keep getting D/C - S.O.S.!!!   Guys I keep getting D/C - S.O.S.!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:28 pm

Crysall wrote:

I did. I tried to Run the Darkness.bat and the Engine thingy. Nothing works. When I run the Engine it says "The program can't be executed alone. Please execute Kalonline.exe again".

I'm so lost. :///
Back to top Go down
ron

PostSubject: Re: Guys I keep getting D/C - S.O.S.!!!   Guys I keep getting D/C - S.O.S.!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:30 pm

Crysall wrote:

I did. I tried to Run the Darkness.bat and the Engine thingy. Nothing works. When I run the Engine it says "The program can't be executed alone. Please execute Kalonline.exe again".

I'm so lost. :///
Back to top Go down
TheWaySheRocks
Gold Member
Gold Member

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Guys I keep getting D/C - S.O.S.!!!   Guys I keep getting D/C - S.O.S.!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:23 pm

Did u start the Darkness.exe before? Start the Darkness.exe first, then close it and start Darkness.bat. Btw u could set all your graphic settings to " low " maybe it would help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guys I keep getting D/C - S.O.S.!!!   Guys I keep getting D/C - S.O.S.!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guys I keep getting D/C - S.O.S.!!!
Page 1 of 1