Darkness Server Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[the Real One]

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Character Class Will You Be??!!

Go down 
4 posters

Vagabond Swordman
What Character Class Will You Be??!! I_vote_lcap13%What Character Class Will You Be??!! I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Commander
What Character Class Will You Be??!! I_vote_lcap4%What Character Class Will You Be??!! I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Hermit
What Character Class Will You Be??!! I_vote_lcap13%What Character Class Will You Be??!! I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
CJB
What Character Class Will You Be??!! I_vote_lcap9%What Character Class Will You Be??!! I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Expert Archer
What Character Class Will You Be??!! I_vote_lcap35%What Character Class Will You Be??!! I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 8 ]
Imperial Commander
What Character Class Will You Be??!! I_vote_lcap26%What Character Class Will You Be??!! I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 23

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
RiseAgainstUK
RiseAgainstUK

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-08-22

What Character Class Will You Be??!! Empty
PostSubject: What Character Class Will You Be??!!   What Character Class Will You Be??!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:28 pm

Hey guys Smile I wander what character class most of you are going to choose: I hope it will be fairly balanced with an even number of each character to make the server fun Smile Please vote so that we can see how many players will be in each class Very Happy Then i can choose the class which most people haven't xD... Thanks! Btw MSN: chris2oo8@live.co.uk Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/guitarist2oo8
Maximus
Gold Member
Gold Member
Maximus

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: What Character Class Will You Be??!!   What Character Class Will You Be??!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:10 pm

Hey dont take it to hard but at lvl 70 you can chose both jobs lol!
Back to top Go down
Mustang
Gold Member
Gold Member
Mustang

Number of posts : 386
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: What Character Class Will You Be??!!   What Character Class Will You Be??!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:30 pm

i make IC Razz
Back to top Go down
Maximus
Gold Member
Gold Member
Maximus

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: What Character Class Will You Be??!!   What Character Class Will You Be??!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:36 pm

i make both at the same time lol^^
Back to top Go down
RiseAgainstUK
RiseAgainstUK

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: What Character Class Will You Be??!!   What Character Class Will You Be??!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:08 pm

hehe yea i know ;D i just wanna know how many archers knights mages Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/guitarist2oo8
Symcy

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-08-23

PostSubject: char....   What Character Class Will You Be??!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:20 pm

If server will be like last time I will be EA but if it will change ... we will see Razz First I nead to see server then i can know what will I be. But I'm sure I won't be knight ... idk whgy but I don't like playing knights Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Character Class Will You Be??!!   What Character Class Will You Be??!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1