Darkness Server Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[the Real One]

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ideas for server

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallucus

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-09-20

Ideas for server Empty
PostSubject: Ideas for server   Ideas for server I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:28 pm

First i woud like to say good job dark for keeping the server runing

Here are my ideas how can u improve ur server a little Smile

1. Get a better Anti hack shield or make curnet one more sensitive cuz haxors are growing in numbers every day .

2. Fix the lags ..i know u need a root cuz ur runing server from ur home pc .. but i finnd it rather funny that some times there is so much lags (like 10 sec and more) with 80 players on and sometimes server is running great with 120 players ... so STOP DOWNLOADINg DIRTY VIDEOS Dark Smile

3.Dark Souls can be a litle more offten droped by mobs in top 7,8 since now archer and knights own that areas (witch is great btw thx ^^) and we are still forced to buy souls from mages and trade them for diferent stuff etc. i made an experiment with my acc how much dark souls u can get if u play solo to 91 with archer ... and resoult was 1 g90 part and 300 souls ... kinda suxs Razz

4.Since i cant complain about the mobs in f9 they give great xp and drop rate is good and i cant enter top 95+ areas i wount say a thing about adding new areas for archer/knights Smile

5. Latley there was rumors going on about GMs giving away GM weapons and stuff ... you shoud look into it ( note to all players 17/17 is not GM weapon!! -.-" ... 20/20/20 is a GM created weapon)

6. Blocking players : well as im reading ur forum i see alot of insulters, rb killes bla bla bla ... and when i log on they still play ... 1 day later nothing changed they still on ... whys that i mean u try to have a nice server but just becouse player is hig lvl u dont block him (im not saying its always like that but some players shoud be banned long ago or atleast slaped in a face xD...)

7. Eldar Area ... are u kidding me these mobs have as much hp as f8 mobs maybe even more (im 80% shure that more xD) and 75% of the time they drop 0. IT woud be nice if they woud start droping 50%-75% of the time but only 1 thing (only ToW , ToP, ToI)

8. Ok this is the most stupid one ever but i still gona write it dowm.

Castle War

I know u GMs are just pplx and wana enjoy the server .. and with this it means u play cw with us ... yea rigt i didnt play this war so i dont know what was realy going on i just read shouts .

This is how u can solve this problem .

CW is played on by players (no GMs / Admins included) GMs and Admins Cover up and seek haxors/bug abusers and strip ther accs .

8.1 offtopic just came to my mind ... GMs make and acc lvl it to lvl 95 then go around and listen to ppl get normal stuff normal everything. Talk to ppl u know what they want ... see rb killers insulters and os on u will see how many players get away with it Smile

back to topic ...

1 day After War Castle Owners GILD ( so ppl will actualy fight for castle) have PvA (players vs admin) Gild Pick 1 party of members and they are ported to netrual location . Gms must channge their lvl (GMs lvl) to max lvl in party of attackers (so if max lvl in party from castle defenders is 95 .. all gms are 95) and use 17/17/0 weapons and g90 boff stuff ( so u arent so damm strong Razz) Reward for this party coud be 250 Fire Souls or something so it wil be in players best interset to win Smile ... u shou try out how many partys u can invite
so they can actualy win Smile this event can be played with other gilds too but for less reward since they dont hold castle Smile

9. This will seem kinda annoying for u dark but can u change sin drop chance to 0% .. since ppl come to ks u and u wana kill them mask up and drop ur pants for they are 10 lvls higer than u ... kinda suxs u know Smile

Ok this is all for now as i get more info from ppl i will add in what i think. I hope that you wount take this as any kind of insult im just trying to underline some problem to u. As i said before ur doing a great job with ur server.

I hope u will reply to this
Back to top Go down
Darkway77
Admin
Admin
Darkway77

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Ideas for server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for server   Ideas for server I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 3:07 pm

Wallucus wrote:
First i woud like to say good job dark for keeping the server runing

Here are my ideas how can u improve ur server a little Smile

1. Get a better Anti hack shield or make curnet one more sensitive cuz haxors are growing in numbers every day .

2. Fix the lags ..i know u need a root cuz ur runing server from ur home pc .. but i finnd it rather funny that some times there is so much lags (like 10 sec and more) with 80 players on and sometimes server is running great with 120 players ... so STOP DOWNLOADINg DIRTY VIDEOS Dark Smile

3.Dark Souls can be a litle more offten droped by mobs in top 7,8 since now archer and knights own that areas (witch is great btw thx ^^) and we are still forced to buy souls from mages and trade them for diferent stuff etc. i made an experiment with my acc how much dark souls u can get if u play solo to 91 with archer ... and resoult was 1 g90 part and 300 souls ... kinda suxs Razz

4.Since i cant complain about the mobs in f9 they give great xp and drop rate is good and i cant enter top 95+ areas i wount say a thing about adding new areas for archer/knights Smile

5. Latley there was rumors going on about GMs giving away GM weapons and stuff ... you shoud look into it ( note to all players 17/17 is not GM weapon!! -.-" ... 20/20/20 is a GM created weapon)

6. Blocking players : well as im reading ur forum i see alot of insulters, rb killes bla bla bla ... and when i log on they still play ... 1 day later nothing changed they still on ... whys that i mean u try to have a nice server but just becouse player is hig lvl u dont block him (im not saying its always like that but some players shoud be banned long ago or atleast slaped in a face xD...)

7. Eldar Area ... are u kidding me these mobs have as much hp as f8 mobs maybe even more (im 80% shure that more xD) and 75% of the time they drop 0. IT woud be nice if they woud start droping 50%-75% of the time but only 1 thing (only ToW , ToP, ToI)

8. Ok this is the most stupid one ever but i still gona write it dowm.

Castle War

I know u GMs are just pplx and wana enjoy the server .. and with this it means u play cw with us ... yea rigt i didnt play this war so i dont know what was realy going on i just read shouts .

This is how u can solve this problem .

CW is played on by players (no GMs / Admins included) GMs and Admins Cover up and seek haxors/bug abusers and strip ther accs .

8.1 offtopic just came to my mind ... GMs make and acc lvl it to lvl 95 then go around and listen to ppl get normal stuff normal everything. Talk to ppl u know what they want ... see rb killers insulters and os on u will see how many players get away with it Smile

back to topic ...

1 day After War Castle Owners GILD ( so ppl will actualy fight for castle) have PvA (players vs admin) Gild Pick 1 party of members and they are ported to netrual location . Gms must channge their lvl (GMs lvl) to max lvl in party of attackers (so if max lvl in party from castle defenders is 95 .. all gms are 95) and use 17/17/0 weapons and g90 boff stuff ( so u arent so damm strong Razz) Reward for this party coud be 250 Fire Souls or something so it wil be in players best interset to win Smile ... u shou try out how many partys u can invite
so they can actualy win Smile this event can be played with other gilds too but for less reward since they dont hold castle Smile

9. This will seem kinda annoying for u dark but can u change sin drop chance to 0% .. since ppl come to ks u and u wana kill them mask up and drop ur pants for they are 10 lvls higer than u ... kinda suxs u know Smile

Ok this is all for now as i get more info from ppl i will add in what i think. I hope that you wount take this as any kind of insult im just trying to underline some problem to u. As i said before ur doing a great job with ur server.

I hope u will reply to this

1. its the best out atm only problem is that 1 realised uce is undetected there which all got...but isnt such a big problem only uce noobs...
2. a. i dont b. i m not hoster c. it were ddos attacks and ug hackers
3. hmm i ll edit it maybe good idea
4. there re enough areas
5. i allrdy did that, there re no gm donations to any players !
6. thats wrong everybody ll get blocked if he/she breaks the rules
7. protection against run storm hackers
8. was only @ the beta we ll not do this you re right
9. right i ll edit it
Back to top Go down
DeathGER
DeathGER

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-09-20

Ideas for server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for server   Ideas for server I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 3:48 pm

Hello guys.
Ehm i have one idea, too. So Darkway you could maybe add
a command for the chat to view who of the GM's are online.
For example : /gmlist or .gmlist - I think you know what i mean Wink
Because is sometimes useful to know, who of you are online

So long ...
Back to top Go down
Muszak
Muszak

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Ideas for server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for server   Ideas for server I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 7:08 pm

Few ideas from me:

1. Fix EB bug in ToP [cant hit more than 100 damage with EB]
2. Make option to buy more than 1 scroll etc. in Kal shop
3. Fix bug with shortcut bar. After every log out some items dissapear from bar and i must put them again and again every time [Firecracker and Critical Hit Medi]

Thats all what i remember, server is great and im having much fun here.

Thanks and keep going on that way!

Greetz!

P.S.

You really should find some stable server to avoid situations like that. I wasted over 1 hour on that boss and got nothing:

Ideas for server Shot2009920004.th
Ideas for server Shot2009920003.th
Ideas for server Shot2009921001.th
Ideas for server Shot2009921000.th
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ideas for server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for server   Ideas for server I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ideas for server
Page 1 of 1