Darkness Server Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[the Real One]

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I wanna go on playing!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AmonAmarth

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-09-20

I wanna go on playing! Empty
PostSubject: I wanna go on playing!   I wanna go on playing! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:11 pm

Hello guys,

i am AmonAmarth and my account got hacked.
Someone logged in my account and dropped or destroyed or sold all my items.
I wanna ask the GM's and Darkway77 and the Host to give me my items back cause this is the best server i have ever played on.
Please give me my items back that i can go on playing.

Hallo Leute,

ich bins, AmonAmarth und mein account wurde gehackt.
Irgendein Arschloch hat sich in meinen account gehackt und alle meine Items vernichtet.
Hiermit bitte ich die Gms, Darkway77 und den Hoster dieses Servers mir bitte meine Items wiederzugeben und mir die Chance zu geben auf dem besten Server auf dem ich je gespielt habe weiterzuspielen.

Best Regards
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

AmonAmarth
Back to top Go down
AmonAmarth

PostSubject: Re: I wanna go on playing!   I wanna go on playing! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:19 pm

I know normally admins aren't allowed to help players.
But i wanna have some opinions of ingame players if Darkway77 should give me the items again with the db or if i should still stop playing on this server!!!
Please answer all!
Back to top Go down
xJohnx

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-09-16

PostSubject: Re: I wanna go on playing!   I wanna go on playing! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:20 pm

Amon u shouldent of made yourself hackable then gms cant give ur items back i lost my g90 mage stick 16/16/5 kings db and i cant get it back Sad
Back to top Go down
TonyMontana
Bronce Member
Bronce Member
TonyMontana

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-09-07

PostSubject: Re: I wanna go on playing!   I wanna go on playing! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:54 pm

xJohnx wrote:
Amon u shouldent of made yourself hackable then gms cant give ur items back i lost my g90 mage stick 16/16/5 kings db and i cant get it back Sad

ok first of all i don't think ppl would make their g90 weapon King's...all use Darkness ToI

second nobody has a mix stone on their weapons lol

and third I think nobody has ToA to put on their weapon, it's hard to get so why you lie? and u don't need a ToA on a stick anyway scratch

GreeTz, TonyMontana
Back to top Go down
AmonAmarth

PostSubject: Re: I wanna go on playing!   I wanna go on playing! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:54 pm

Yes thanks Montana wanted to write the same ;-)
An in addition to that... I got ALL hacked i have nothing excpet of 100 geons... everything else is dropped 1k crit meds 1k souils full darkness bof g90 g100 panther 10 geon bags and so on... i got nothing left... and tell me how i should make my account unhackable omg...
i think you don't know what u talking about.

Greetz

AmonAmarth
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wanna go on playing!   I wanna go on playing! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I wanna go on playing!
Page 1 of 1