Darkness Server Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[the Real One]

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Auto Thunder..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SliPPy

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-09-18

Auto Thunder.. Empty
PostSubject: Auto Thunder..   Auto Thunder.. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:38 pm

maybe u could add Auto thunder for mages.. cuz they are weak in pvp already now.. autothunder would be cool cuz we cant use thunder now cuz lags etc.. and everytime click again sux hard.. please add it
Back to top Go down
Dings

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Auto Thunder.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auto Thunder..   Auto Thunder.. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:04 am

Hmmm if they make auto thunder i want auto Blow Up (what is normal) and auto stagger xD
Back to top Go down
Muszak
Muszak

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Auto Thunder.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auto Thunder..   Auto Thunder.. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:19 am

Mages are weak? Dont be joke!
Its hard to hit mage on the same level for knight with almost 400 OTP.
And u can use hypnoze and hit. On global after hit player is waking up from hypnoze, here it doesnt work.
Back to top Go down
TonyMontana
Bronce Member
Bronce Member
TonyMontana

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-09-07

Auto Thunder.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auto Thunder..   Auto Thunder.. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 2:12 am

Muszak are u serious? lol of course it works when u get hit, you wake up from sleep -.-

and yes we need auto Thunder and we will get it...we will also get auto chain lightning (but it would be better if we get Explosion skill auto ... )

archers are very strong in PvP, u got curses and the best is LA...and if u are knight then I am sorry for you lol cuz knights just suck on this server Smile

GreeTz, TonyMontana
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Auto Thunder.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auto Thunder..   Auto Thunder.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Auto Thunder..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darkness Server Forum :: KalOnline :: Server Ideas-
Jump to: