Darkness Server Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[the Real One]

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Big Problem

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloo

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-09-29

Big Problem Empty
PostSubject: Big Problem   Big Problem I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:27 pm

Heey all,

I'm new to this server and i got a question. I've downloaded the full client from the website. When the download was completed I opened it in WinRar. And i extracted the "Darkness [the Real One] Client 21.8.09" map in a folder. But when i opened the folder/map my computer automaticly deletes some items. I think my computer deletes these: Darkness.bat, Engine.exe, Darkness.exe and maybe some more. Any1 has an idea how i can avoid this deleting. I'm running vista and tried to run as administrator but that didn't worked. Any idea is welcome Shocked . Please help because i think this is an awesome server, and i would like to play rabbit

Cheers,
Back to top Go down
TonyMontana
Bronce Member
Bronce Member
TonyMontana

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-09-07

Big Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Problem   Big Problem I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:29 pm

I had the same problem, engine.exe deleted itself lol oO I have a new PC now and everything works fine Very Happy

don't know...I think formatting your PC would help, or clean it with antivirus or something...

GreeTz, TonyMontana
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Big Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Problem   Big Problem I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 3:05 pm

Well my thirst thought was to let it check by my antivirus. But the problem is that my comp deletes it as soon as the items are unzipped out of the package. So i dont got time to right-click it or something like that... And im not gonna format my pc (dunno how to either Shocked ) . Thanks for your suggestion anyway. Any other idea's?
Back to top Go down
Darkway77
Admin
Admin
Darkway77

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Big Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Problem   Big Problem I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 7:11 pm

Bloo wrote:
Well my thirst thought was to let it check by my antivirus. But the problem is that my comp deletes it as soon as the items are unzipped out of the package. So i dont got time to right-click it or something like that... And im not gonna format my pc (dunno how to either Shocked ) . Thanks for your suggestion anyway. Any other idea's?

try to dissable the antivirus from windows
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Big Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Problem   Big Problem I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 11:32 pm

Tried that, didn't worked.... any other idea's?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Big Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Problem   Big Problem I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big Problem
Page 1 of 1